Care & Fitting Instructions
Recommended Storage Conditions: Store mask in a dry place, separate from other articles.
Expiry: We do not recommend using this mask more than three years after purchase.
Please read these instructions carefully prior to using this mask and follow all instructions for proper use. If it appears damaged or stained, please do not use the mask.
- Clean and disinfect your hands.
- Hold the mask through the strap. Make sure the mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Place the strap on your ears. Adjust the rubber buckle to a position that is comfortable but holds the mask securely to your face.
- Extend the mask’s nose bridge on both sides along the direction of the nose bridge to achieve a tight fit.
After use, remove the mask and put it in the storage bag, and clean and disinfect your hands.
Note: Each mask is for personal use only and cannot be shared. Always follow physical distance and good hygiene practices.
- After daily wearing, spray the mask periodically with 70% or 75% Isopropyl alcohol, or soak the mask in warm clean water at a temperature of less than 86° Fahrenheit for 1 minute. Then rinse it with warm or cold water.
- Do not wash with any soap or detergent.
- Do not rub or wring. Gently remove excess water.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not clean the mask more than 50 times before discarding.
How to Wash:
- Soak Wash at < 86° Fahrenheit
- Gently Remove Excess Water
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Wiring
- Do Not Machine Wash
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron