- After daily wearing, spray the mask periodically with 70% or 75% Isopropyl alcohol, or soak the mask in warm clean water at a temperature of less than 86° Fahrenheit for 1 minute. Then rinse it with warm or cold water.
- Do not wash with any soap or detergent.
- Do not rub or wring. Gently remove excess water.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not clean the mask more than 50 times before discarding.
How to Wash:
- Soak Wash at < 86° Fahrenheit
- Gently Remove Excess Water
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Wiring
- Do Not Machine Wash
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron